Thursday, October 2, 2008

On Sitting Next to My Favorite Random T.V. Personality on the Subway...

In light of the length of the last post I'll be brief. Today on the 2 3 train I sat next to Pierre Bernard of the "Pierre Bernard's Recliner of Rage" segment on Late Night with Conan O'brien. He looked pissed so I didn't say anything. He was reading a novel, Stargate Atlantis: Casualties of War. Greatest day of my life, greatest goddam day of my life.

"This is my city!"

The above quote is what I've started yelling in the midst of large crowds instead of "We're the cool kids!" Weirdly enough it gets about the same response as my previous catch phrase from those around me (both friends and strangers). All of you back home will be pleased to know that this saying will only be used by me while I reside here in NYC. Upon returning my previous slogan will be reinstated. I can't wait! Can you?

Until next time jongens en meisjes...

4 comments:

Chris said...

Congratulations you have just lived out my dream. And to know that he really is a nerd, that only makes things better. And keep up the hard work of being the most pretentious guy in town, we know you do it best.

mom of the man cub said...

I heard Brittany was in town too. Did you see her?

mom of the man cub said...

I heard Brittany was in town did you make it over to see her?

dianasaur said...

i love the fact that he doesn't play a character on tv. he just is himself. brilliant.